Greasemonkey is an add-on for Firefox that allows you to run "scripts", or little programs that alter the web pages you view.
To install Greasemonkey:
- If you're not running Firefox, download and install it.
- In Firefox, go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748, and click on the "Add to Firefox" button.
- Firefox will pop up a dialog box asking you to confirm that you want to install Greasemonkey - click on "Install".
- Restart Firefox to finish the installation.
You will now be able to control Greasemonkey using the Tools > Greasemonkey menu in Firefox.
Questions, comments, and feedback welcomed.
- Email: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- Twitter: etsyhacks
- Google Talk: etsyhacks
- Yahoo IM: etsyhacks
- AIM: etsyhacks
- MSN: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- ICQ: 376144688
- Etsy: ehax
- Facebook: etsyhacks.com
You can also sign up for email announcements for hack releases, updates, and general Etsyhacks news.
The code provided at etsyhacks.com is free. However, if you find it makes your life better, and you'd like to support future development, you can send me money via PayPal by clicking on the "Donate" button to the right.
If you'd like to put an Etsyhacks button on your blog or web site, you can use one of these.
The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This website is not endorsed or affiliated by Etsy, Inc. Please see http://www.etsy.com/trademark_guidelines.php for more information about using Etsy's trademarks. Anything provided on these pages is done so free of charge, and with no warranty. Use at your own risk.